E1: LDAP: User Is Prompted to Enter Database Username and Password When Submitting R9200040 (Synchronize the LDAP and EnterpriseOne Database ) Locally on a Development Client to Synchronize the LDAP Users to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
(Doc ID 2819889.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run R9200040 (Synchronize the LDAP and EnterpriseOne Database) locally, on a Development Client, to synchronize the users from LDAP server into the E1 security tables, the user who runs the UBE is prompted for the database username and password
Steps to replicate this issue:
- Having a valid LDAP configuration set up in P95928 and having the Security Server on in JDE.INI of the Development Client, login into one E1 environment on Development Client.
- Open Batch Versions application and search and select R9200040|XJDE0001
- Click on Advanced Form Exit, and click on "Override Location" and then click on OK
- Continue with the UBE submission and when prompted for location, select "LOCAL"
- Submit the UBE in the final screen
- After UBE is started to be executed locally, the user will be prompted for the database username and password.
The following messages are also recorded into the jde.log file:
If the same UBE is launched to be run locally on the Development Client while logged into a web based environment (a "J" environment), the UBE will complete successfully.
No changes were made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document