E1: GRID: Blank Screen When Importing Excel File Containing Blank or Empty Tab/Sheet
(Doc ID 2820117.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the excel file used for import has a blank or empty sheet/tab, it cannot be successfully imported. For example, excel file might contain more than one one sheet but the extra sheet(s) might not have any data in any cells.
- A blank screen appears when clicking Continue button after browsing and uploading the excel file. Below error message is captured in the e1root log for the same:
- Clicking on the Home button and then clicking on Phone Numbers - Import Assistant under Open Applications then displays the Import Assistant with the selected file
- After entering the required details under Step 2 and clicking Apply, nothing happens - Preview grid at the bottom does not get populated
Steps to replicate:
- Login to web instance
- Open P01012 from fast path
- Look up for an address book number
- Select the record and access Row-->Phones
- Try importing the excel file with a blank tab/sheet in the Phone Numbers grid
- Browse and upload the excel file, Click Continue - A blank screen appears
- Click on the Home button and then click on Phone Numbers - Import Assistant under Open Applications, Import Assistant is then displayed with the selected file
- Enter the required details under Step 2 and click Apply, nothing happens - Preview grid at the bottom does not get populated
Updated html instance tools release to 188.8.131.52
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document