E1: GRID: Advance Query Error - Invalid Condition in the current selected query
(Doc ID 2820146.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following pop up error when cancelling a new query before saving.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open an app with search grid. Select All Records if there is a default query.
- Click on the funnel icon to create new query
- Click on one of the plus icons to add a field to the query
- Close Query Manager by clicking the blue X Close button
- Get a pop up to discard changes. Click OK and it takes you back to the application
- Put any filter in the QBE
- Click on find and the Advance Query Error will pop up
There is no way to get rid of that error popping up other than to close and re-open the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document