E1: 14: Population of Requested Amount Fails to Automatically Spread Proportionate Amount to Period Amount Fields when Processing Option #5 is Set to Blank (P14102)
(Doc ID 2820600.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Budget by Business Unit (P14102), if processing option # 5 is set to blank, and the Show Period box is checked, and an amount is entered into the Requested Amount field, the Period 1 - Period 12 fields do not automatically populate with expected (or any) amounts. This should occur and does work if the #5 processing option is set to 1 or 2 instead of blank.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P983051 - Work with Interactive Versions: Set P14102 PO# 5 to a blank value.
2. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: After drilling into any business unit, click Show Period box.
3. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: Find record in the grid where values do not exist in the Requested/Approved/Final Amount fields as well as the Period 1 - Period 12 fields.
4. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: Enter a value in the Requested Amount field for the grid record in question.
5. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: After moving out of the field to a different record, observe that amounts in the Period 1 - Period 12 fields do not automatically populate as would be expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document