E1: 14: Clearing of Requested Amount Fails to Automatically Clear Period Amount Fields when Processing Option #5 is Set to Blank (P14102)
(Doc ID 2820601.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Budget by Business Unit (P14102), if processing option # 5 is set to blank, and the Show Period box is checked, and the amount in the Requested Amount field on a grid record is cleared, the amounts in the Period 1 - Period 12 fields do not automatically clear. This should occur and does work if the #5 processing option is set to 1 or 2 instead of blank.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P983051 - Work with Interactive Versions: Set P14102 PO# 5 to a blank value.
2. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: After drilling into any business unit, click Show Period box.
3. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: Find record in the grid where values exist in the Requested/Approved/Final Amount fields as well as one or more of the Period 01 - Period 12 fields.
4. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: Clear the value in the Requested Amount field for the record in question.
5. P04102 - Budget by Business Unit: After moving out of the field to a different record, observe that amounts in the Period 01 - Period 12 fields do not automatically clear as would be expected.
The issue has been reported in BUG 33553068 - P14102 CLEARING REQUESTED AMOUNT DOES NOT CLEAR PERIOD AMOUNT WHEN PO# 5 BLANK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document