E1: 07: P051128 Timecard Corrections with Reclass = 4, Lump-Sum is Added by the System and Accounts are Changed
(Doc ID 2821195.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P051128, Timecard Corrections, are not working as expected when doing a Timecard Reclassification/Redistribution = 4.
A lump-sum is added by the system and the accounts are changed.
The Recharge accounts are gone.
Labor accounts are changed after Generate Timecard Corrections (R05602) is run in proof mode.
After R05602 is run in final mode, the labor accounts are wrong, the recharge accounts are gone and there is a new lump sum.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Time Entry Self Service Director (P051125), then Timecard Corrections, P051128, and select a timecard to correct.
2. Do Reclassification/Redistribution = 4.
3. Change the hours and some accounts and save the changes.
4. Run R05602 in Proof mode and then Final mode.
4. Notice a lump-sum is added by the system and the accounts are changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document