E1: 42: Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995) Is Not Processing Records
(Doc ID 2821266.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the client runs Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995), no records are being processed.
The client followed the steps below to test the issue and reach the conclusion that the program was not processing the records from the data selection.
- Run Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995)
- Enter a specific branch plan in the data selection
- After the job is completed, take the Row Exit to Execution Detail.
- Select the Audit Data tab which it shows Rows Processed = 0.
- The client takes this to mean that the records in the data selection were not processed by Repost Active Sales Orders (R42995)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document