E1: 42: The Order Date field (F4211.TRDJ) to be Displayed on New Sales Order Lines With the Current Date Value, and To Allow For Editing
(Doc ID 2821339.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, when new sales order lines are added to an existing sales order document, the Order Date is defaulting into F4211.TRDJ field from the header record (F4201.TRDJ field) and is not being editable.
At present, in order to modify the F4211.TRDJ field value as per the Business Needs, one has to modify it by using SQL or another database utility, or can try applying the bellow scenario:
1. Verify that Define Header Columns to Detail Table (P40HDR) is set with a blank in the SHTRDJ field.
2. Go to Interactive Versions (iv) and for the P4210 version to be used for testing, under the Defaults tab, set the Processing Option #10. Update Header to Detail = 1 to automatically load sales order header changes to detail.
3. Use the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version to create a one line sales order, with an order date (F4201.TRDJ) of 11/15/2021 and Save the sales order.
4. Re-inquire and notice the Order Date on the first sales order line (F4211.TRDJ) is 11/15/2021. Take the form exit to SO Header Revisions.
5. Change the order date on the header to 11/19/2021 and save the header.
6. With the sales order date now set at 11/19/2021, add a new line to the existing SO and save the change.
7. Re-inquire and notice in Customer Service Inquiry the sales order date on line 1 is 11/15/2021 and on line 2 the sales order date is 11/19/2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document