E1: 42: Correcting Closed Sales Order Processed Through Sales Update (R42800) with Invoice Has not Processed Message on the R42800 PDF
(Doc ID 2821341.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer processed three sales orders. Two orders processed through on Sales Update. The third order indicated Invoice Has not Processed on the R42800 pdf. A review of the sales order shows it is at closed status 620 999
Invoice Has not Processed
The issue occurred with the following steps:
- In Sales Order Entry (P4210) created three sales orders.
- In Invoice Print (R42565) process the orders through invoice print, assigning invoice numbers to the orders.
- In Ship Confirm (P4205) ship confirm the orders.
- In Sales Update (R42800) process the three orders. Note two orders process successfully. The third order indicates Invoice Has Not Processed on the R42800 pdf.
- In Sales Order Entry (P4210) inquire on the order that did not process. Note the order is at status 620 999. It is no longer open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document