E1: ORCH: Drop Down Arrow Not Working in Orchestration Monitor
(Doc ID 2821371.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The drop down arrow to expand details for an orchestration on the "Health" tab does not work properly. Clicking it on the second page does not expand details, but when going back to the first page, details will be expanded for one of the orchestrations.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to "Health" tab in P980060X Orchestrator Monitor application, then go to second page.
2. Expand an orchestration with failures (using drop down arrow)
3. Note that the details do not show up after clicking the drop down arrow
4. Go back to the first page
5. Note that the details for an orchestration are showing there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document