E1: 43 : R43092Z1I Leaves Orphan Record In F01131M If Items Goes On Hand
(Doc ID 2821753.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When moving items to stock on hand by the Receipt Routing Inbound Processor (R43092Z1I), the system leaves orphan records in F01131M table with error message "Error: Work Order Number Invalid" (0115).
- Create a purchase order from the Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
- Set Processing Option 11, on the Process Tab to 1 behind Purchase Order Receipts (P4312) to activate Receipt Routing.
- In P4312, receive items into the receipt route. This is a three step route (TRAN, DOCK, and STK).
- In the Receipt Routing Movement (P43250), move items from TRAN to DOCK.
- From Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1), create EDI record in the Receipt Routing Unedited Transaction Table(F43092Z1)to move items into STK
- Run R43092Z1I
- After the UBE completed, items are successfully moved to stock on hand.
- See orphan records left in F01131M with error message "Error: Work Order Number Invalid".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document