E1: 43: Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions Inbound Processor (R43092Z1I) Uses GL Date of Receipt Routing Unedited Transaction Table (F43092Z1) to Purchase Order Receiver (F43121) and Cardex (F4111) Dates
(Doc ID 2821789.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When moving items using the Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions Inbound Processor, R43092Z1I, the G/L date (Data Item: DGL) and Receipt Date (Data Item:RCDJ) in the purchase order receiver file (F43121) table is getting populated with the G/L Date in the Receipt Routing Unedited Transaction Table (F43092Z1).
Also the Order Date (TRDJ) in the Item Ledger File (F4111) is always populated with system date which is expected to set from the order date of F43092Z1.
- Create a purchase order from the Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
- Set Processing Option 11, on the Process Tab to 1 behind Purchase Order Receipts (P4312) to activate Receipt Routing.
- In P4312, receive items into the receipt route.
- From Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1), create EDI record in the Receipt Routing Unedited Transaction Table(F43092Z1)to move items into stock. Populate G/L Date as 10/15/2021 and Order Date (Data Item:TRDJ) as 10/11/2021 in the F43092Z1.
- Run R43092Z1I
- Completes the UBE. See both of G/L date and Receipt Date in F43121 are set as 10/15/2021 which is from the G/L Date of F43092Z1. It is expected as G/L date = 10/15/2021 and Receipt Date = 10/11/2021. Also see the Order Date of F4111 is set with system date but it should be 10/11/2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document