E1: 43: F0911 EXR not Populated with F4311 Description 1 (DSC1) Running processVoucherMatch (JP43B000)
(Doc ID 2822179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the processVoucherMatch (JP43B000) over a purchase order to create a voucher, the EXR flag in the F0911 is always being populated with the 2nd item number and not the DSC1 value entered on the purchase order. This works correctly when creating the voucher using the interactive application (P4314).
Steps to Duplicate
1. In the P41001 (Branch Plant Constants), set the General Ledger Explanation to a value of 2.
2. Enter a purchase order using the P4310 and override the DSC1 value on the order line.
3. Receive the purchase order using the P4312.
4. Add a payload using SoapUI
5. Run the processVoucherMatch (JP43B000) using SoapUI.
6. Review the F0911 data. The EXR value is populated with the 2nd item number and not the DSC1 value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document