E1: 03B: Auto Receipts (R03B551) Using Algorithm R03B50A is Incorrectly Writing Off the Second Pay Item With a Different Due Date and Fully Paying the First Pay Item on the Invoice
(Doc ID 2822551.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing electronic receipts via Auto Receipts (R03B551) for a customer where there are two invoices, one with two pay items (each pay item has a different due date) and one with one pay item, the system is not picking up the second invoice, and it is fully paying the first Invoice, pay item 001, and then writing off the second pay item on this invoice which has a different due date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify the Customer Master (P03013) record for this customer allows Auto Receipts (box is checked).
- Using Standard Invoice Entry (P03B2002) enter two invoices for the customer where one invoice has two pay items, each $100, but the due date on the second pay item is a month after the due date of the first pay item. The Second Invoice will also be for $100.
- Enter the Electronic Receipt (P03B121) to populate the data in the F03B13Z1 for processing. Enter the receipt amount of $100 along with the customer number, company, bank account and receipt number, receipt date and G/L date.
- Define Application Algorithm for R03B50A from Automated Receipts Processing (P03B52). Create a version and set the first processing option on the Matching tab to 1 and all other processing options are blank.
- Define the Execution list (P03B50) to use the version of R03B50A you set up in step 4.
- Go to Batch Versions (P98305W) and create a version of Apply Receipt to Invoices (R03B50) and use this version in the Versions tab of Update Receipt Header (R03B551). Verify the execution list defined in step 5 is on the versions you created of R03B50 and R03B551. Set the data selection on each of these UBE's to pick up the data from the F03B13Z1 (in my example I am using the same batch number on both UBE's)
- Submit the R03B551 (which calls the R03B50 based on the processing options) and once completed, review the receipt using Standard Receipts entry (P03B102).
- Note that the first invoice pay item 001 is fully paid, and the second pay item 002 has been written off. The second Invoice should not be paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document