E1: 07: Prepayroll, R07200, Generates GTN Error when DBAs Set to Calculate Even If No Gross
(Doc ID 2822821.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting Pre-Payroll-R07200 that includes employees with low or no pay where deduction DBA's calculate over the net pay, a Gross to Net error is generated.
1. Deduction DBA is set to Arrearage Method "R" and is attached to employee with a lower hourly rate.
2. Add time card (P051121) for 1 hour, pay type 1.
3. Run Pre-payroll and review stub detail which displays this DBA as taken/calculated. Total Deductions do not match to what is actually listed, causing the GTN error.
4. Go to DBA Review and you will see this DBA was sent to arrears.
5. Review Payroll Register, R073012, note the display of Total Deductions. On page 2 it displays Net Pay as a negative amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document