E1: 31B: P31B94 Operation Search Is Not Generating a Blend Sequence Number by Variety-Winery
(Doc ID 2822893.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31B94 Operation Search not generating a Blend Sequence Number by Variety-Winery. Table F31B501 [Blend ID Sequence Numbers] is populated with '0' in the Variety ID field and therefore not generating a Blend Sequence Number by Variety-Winery. It is only generating by Winery.
- P31B13 View Winery Constants, take the link to WIM Constants
- P31B14 Edit Blend System Constants, select Blend ID Sequence Number Level = Variety-Winery
- View Blend ID Definition P31B50, set one segment (for example as the last segment) to be based on Parameter Type = SEQ, Parameter Value = 24, Length Segment = 5, Substitute Flag = N
- P31B94 Operation Search - Search For Operations, create a new RECV (BOL Receive Bulk Volume).
Notice the variety (for example CHAR).
- Can check the Blend ID that has been generated by the system by pressing on Instruct Lot Attributes.
The Blend ID = W -SHRZ 00002
- The table used to get the next number is F31B501 [Blend ID Sequence Numbers]. The Variety ID (VARID) = 0, but as per the system settings, should be populated with the current variety (ex. CHAR).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document