E1: E1PAGE: Composite Page Application/Report Tile with Blank Object ID Shows Permission Denied If There is *ALL Application Security
(Doc ID 2822904.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client using Application Tiles in Composite page to just put messages using plain text.
When Application Security for *ALL is set up for the user all of text tiles show Permission Denied instead of the actual text.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Composite page using Design Pane and using tiles just to enter plain text. No calling object id.
2. Set application security for *all denying access for a role/*public or testuser
3. Grant back access to application for the role/user as required
4. shared and assign the testuser the new composite page
5. Clear cache and test
6. Testuser gets Permission denied for the task with plain text
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document