E1: 41: Unable To Update Category Codes In Location Master (P4100/F4100)
(Doc ID 2823534.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to update Category Codes using the Location Revisions Program (P4100) or the Speed Locations Program (P4100A). The fields are locked and a user cannot enter the field to change it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start Work with Location Master (P4100), populate the Branch Plant and click Find.
- LOD, Aisle and Bin are populated
- Loc 03 through Loc 10 are blank
2. Select one of the locations and click the green checkmark.
3. On the Enter Location Information screen fields Loc 03 through Loc 10 are locked. The user cannot enter data into these fields.
4. Click the Go to End button and attempt to add a record. The Location field can be entered with three segments (LOD, Aisle and Bin) but fields from Loc 03 through Loc 10 are locked and do not allow user entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document