E1: 42: Sales Order Entry (P42101) Web Exception in PerformKitBOMExplosion When Changing Header Requested Date
(Doc ID 2823964.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the header requested date for a an order with a kit item a web exception occurs in PerformKitBOMExplosion.
1. P3002 Bill of Material. Create a kit parent item and 5 component items and create a BOM. Note the 5th component uses a non-stock line type.
2. P4114 Inventory Adjustment. Adjust in a quantity of 1 for each stock component to a secondary location with a lot number.
3. P42101 Sales Order Entry. Enter an order for a quantity of 5 for the kit parent. Click OK through the kit selection window them submit and close.
4. P42101 Sales Order Entry. Re-inquire on the order and note the parent and component lines were slit and backordered as expected. Select the 2 lines right below the non-stock line individually and take the Check Availability row exit. Select the secondary location/lot line and click Select Inventory. The grid will now show the 2 lines updated with a quantity shipped as 1 and quantity backordered as 3. Submit the order.
5. P42101 Sales Order Entry. Re-inquire on the order and select Edit Full Header. Change the requested date and select Save and Close. After the 90 second enterprise server timeout is reached the following web exception2 will be shown.
There was a problem with the server while running the business function PerformKitBOMExplosion.\nThe server may still be available, but because of state information, the entire unit of work must be resubmitted.\nPlease exit the application and restart it.\nPost Dialog is Initialized Line number 32\nP41351_W41351A
Specify the label that the application data is to be saved under.
A currently existing label can be specified by entering the name of the label in the edit field below or by finding the label through the visual assist
If the label name entered into the edit field does not correspond to any currently existing label, a new label by the specified name will be created.
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION
An exception has been caught by the Web client. Please contact your system administrator. See log for details. Exception id =Exception_2021-11-23 21:28:25.180_TJ5903946 There was a problem with the server while running the business function PerformKitBOMExplosion.
The server may still be available, but because of state information, the entire unit of work must be resubmitted.
Please exit the application and restart it.
Post Dialog is Initialized Line number 32
6. Check the kernel process in Server Manager and note CPU usage is high. Review the logs and PerformKitBOMExplosion BSFN is in an infinite loop calling MaintainKitLinkList.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document