E1: 47: EDI Inbound 810 (R470412) Does Not Update the Discount Available (ADSA) from the EDI Input Data (F47042/F47044)
(Doc ID 2824015.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) does not update the Discount Available amount on the newly created Voucher from the value populated in the EDI tables (ADSA). This occurs even though the fix for Bug 21915571 - R470412 OVERIDDEN ADSC DISCOUNT VALUES NOT PASSED TO F0411 FOR ADDED J LINE has been applied.
The client reproduced the issue with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order
- Receive the purchase order
- Populate the EDI tables (F47041, F47042 and F47044)
- Populate the Discount Available amount (ADSA) and Due Date in the Detail (F47042) and Summary (F47044) Files.
- Run EDI Inbound Invoice/Match to P.O. Edit/Create (R470412) creating the voucher.
- Check the Voucher in Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P0411).
- The Discount Available on the voucher did not match the EDI data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document