E1: PKG: Full Package Build Fails for All Pathcodes with Error Message "fatal error: jdeapp.h: and jdeapper.h No such file or directory"
(Doc ID 2824064.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is no longer able to build a successful full package for any pathcode. BSFN objects jdeapp and jdeapper are failing with compilation errors as outlined in the buildlog.txt.
1. Log into DEP920 environment on the Deployment Server.
2. Type GH9083 in the Fast Path.
3. Click on Package Assembly then click on Add to assemble a new full package build.
4. Enter the package name, description and pathcode information. Then, click Next.
5. Click End and activate the package assembly.
6. Submit the package to build.
7. Check buildlog.txt for errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document