E1: 45: Unable To Change Expiration Dates Using Base Price Interoperability (R4106Z1)
(Doc ID 2824363.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Item Price Unedited Transaction (R4106Z1) processor to change the expiration date on existing prices, the expiration dates are not changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into the Work With Preference Base Price (P4106) and find a previously created base price.
- Notice the expiration date was set to 12/31/2025.
- Create one record in the Inbound Item Price Revisions (P4106Z1) to change the expiration date on the record you found.
- On the line enter “C” for Change in the Transaction Action Column.
- Purpose of the Change is to Change the Expiration Date not Change the Price.
- Change “Effective Date Through” to Today’s Date (11/22/2021) so the so the system will automatically expire the current record.
- Click the green checkmark to save the records.
- Run Item Price Unedited Transaction (R4106Z1) with data selection on the EDI Batch Number
- The Report PDF shows the record was not processed.
- Check the Work Center. No Error Messages appear in the work center.
- Check the Debug Log. There are no error messages in the Debug Log.
- The SQL SELECT statement cannot find a record with an Effective Through Date of 11/22/2021 to modify the price.
SELECT * FROM PDCUR.F4106 WHERE ( BPITM = 0.000000 AND BPMCU = ' ' AND BPLOCN = ' ' AND BPLOTN = ' ' AND BPAN8 = 0.000000 AND BPIGID = 185.000000 AND BPCGID = 10.000000 AND BPLOTG = ' ' AND BPFRMP = 0.000000 AND BPCRCD = 'USD' AND BPUOM = 'EA' AND BPEXDJ = 121326 )
No More Data found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document