E1: 42: Sales Order P4210 Displays Unit of Measure Not Related to Secondary (170C) Error for Line Type D
(Doc ID 2824545.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales order P4210 displays Unit of Measure not related to Secondary (170C)error for dual unit of measure items with line type D when line type is retrieved from P41026 when creating sales order
1. Create item with dual unit of measure
2. Set UDC 00/UM with following special handling codes:
LF - F
LB - W
RL - blank
3. Set LB as primary and LF as secondary
4. Create conversions in P41002 between LF, LB and RL
5. Create direct ship order SD with line type D retrieved from P41026 and UOM = RL
6. Error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document