E1: 09: Journal Entry (P0911) Creates New XA ledger Records When the 'Do Not Create XA Ledger' Checkbox is Selected
(Doc ID 2824869.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P0911 Journal Entry creates new XA ledger records after the Do Not Create XA Ledger checkbox is checked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a JE via P0911, two lines
2. Choose form/historical rate, check the Do Not Create XA Ledger box
3. Post the batch, only AA is processed as expected
4. Add two more lines to the posted batch
5. Post again, this time AA and XA are processed for the two new lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document