E1: 90C: Unable to Update CRM Qualification Questionnaires (P90CB040)
(Doc ID 2825200.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify a previously created CRM Sales Qualification Questionnaire, the fields are locked and the user cannot enter the fields to make changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go into Search for Qualifications (P90CB040) and click Find. Select an existing record from the grid.
- The existing list of Qualification Questions is displayed.
- Add a new question with Question Type “Lead” not previously on the list.
- The Question Sequence Number is incremented.
- The user can enter the question text and click the “Save Changes” button.
- Now select the radio button for the question just entered.
- The Qualification Answers grid is displayed but the Question Sequence Number fields is not populated and the Weighting Factor and Answer Text fields are locked.
- It is not possible to add an answer to the new question.
- Now select the radio button for Question previously entered.
- The Qualification Answers grid is displayed with the possible answers but it is not possible to add another record (answer) to the grid.
- It is also not possible to change one of the previous answers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document