E1: 51: Project Status Inquiry Shows Incorrect Percent Complete Totals (P51X0210)
(Doc ID 2825334.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing the Percent Complete column in Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210), the totals in Account Details and Summary sections are incorrect.
The issue occurs regardless of the Project Status Inquiry Column Definition Application (P51X90) setup.
- In Project Status Inquiry Column Definition Application (P51X90), define a column based on the Percent Complete formula
NOTE: For this test, the Totaling Method was set to Sum. The calculations will be different based on the Totaling Method but always incorrect
- In Work with Job Master (P51006), enter a Job
- Row exit > Job Budgets > Budget Original and enter some amounts
- In Journal Entries (P0911), enter and post some batches for the job’s accounts
- In Work With Project Status Inquiry (P51X0200), populate the Job and some Columns. Press View Now to enter Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210)
- Verify the Percent Compete totals are incorrect (both Account Details and Summary)
- Verify JSI displays the correct amount to make sure the issue is only related to P51X0210
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document