E1: 51: Project Status Inquiry Shows The Percent Complete Rounded Incorrectly (P51X0210)
(Doc ID 2825335.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing the Percent Complete column in Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210), the value is incorrectly rounded regardless of the Project Status Inquiry Column Definition Application (P51X90) setup.
- In Project Status Inquiry Column Definition Application (P51X90), define the a column based on the Percent Complete formula
- In Work with Job Master (P51006), enter a Job
- Row exit > Job Budgets > Budget Original and enter some amounts
- In Journal Entries (P0911), enter and post some batches for the job’s accounts
- In Work With Project Status Inquiry (P51X0200), populate the Job and some Columns. Press View Now to enter Project Status Inquiry (P51X0210)
- Verify the Percent Compete value is incorrectly rounded (e.g. 31.23 is displayed as 31.00)
- Verify JSI displays the correct amount to make sure the issue is only related to P51X0210
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document