E1:31: Completion (P31114) Item with Dual UOM & Receipt Routing Missing Secondary Trans Qty/UOM in the Cardex (F4111) IC Transaction
(Doc ID 2825810.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dual UOM & Receipts Routing for Manufacturing Completions Item Causes Secondary Transaction Qty/UOM not to get updated
Set up Receipts Routing for Manufacturing for a Dual Units of Measure for items. When completing a Work Order using P31114 and type in the quantity for Primary Unit of measure and type in quantity for secondary unit of measure the completion then goes into Receipt Routing. While in Receipts Routing move the completion into stock by entering the Transaction Quantity and secondary unit of measure quantity. Now check Item Ledger and you’ll only seeing the IC Transaction in Primary Unit of Measure and Quantity and not the secondary.
- P4101/P4102 Setup Dual UOM Item (Additional Inf. check Dual UOM Item)
- P48013 - Enter Work Order
- G43A14 - Setup a Receipt Routing for Item
- Set all the Processing Options behind Completions (Edits Tab -Receipt Routing)
- P31114 - Complete the Work Order
- P43250 - Move & Disposition the WO
- check the cardex (P4111)
- You'll see that the Secondary Transaction Qty and UOM are not Update/Populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document