E1: Need to Prevent Duplicate Lots While Implementing Row Security (P00950) at Branch Plant (MCU) Level
(Doc ID 2826461.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Reclassification (P4116) is creating a duplicate lot even though “Allow Duplicate Lots” in System Constants (P41001) is set to 3 (Do not allow duplicate lots). This occurs when Row Security allows access to a specific Branch Plant (MCU) and the duplicate lot resides in a Branch Plant the user cannot access.
The client used the following steps to reproduce the error”
- Allow Duplicate Lots in System Constants (P41001) is set to 3 (Do not allow duplicate lots)
- Set Row Security in Security Workbench Row Security for Branch Plant 8XX to "N" for View, Add, Change, and Delete for the User ID.
- In Security Workbench Row Security for Branch Plant 3XXX is set to "Y" for View, Add, Change, and Delete for the User ID.
- In the Lot Master (F4108) verify a specific Lot Number already exists in Branch 8XX for a different Item than what the user wants to use.
- The User enters an Inventory Reclassification (P4116)
- From Item Number and Branch Plant 3XXX with a different lot number
- To Item Number and Branch Plant 3XXX with the Lot Number that already exists in Branch 8XX under a different Item Number.
- The system does NOT issue the error "Lot already exists for a different item".(Error ID 2501)
- The transaction is allowed.
- After the transaction, the Lot Master Inquiry (P4108) shows two different Item Numbers now exist with the same Lot Number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document