E1: SEC: Versions - PY920 Data Source Not Displayed In P986115 (Machine Search & Select) Application. This is Specific to DEP920 Environment (Fat Client & Web Client)
(Doc ID 2826672.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing a search in data source application(P986115) from a Fat Client or a Web Client machine, all data sources except "Versions - PY920" is displayed. This issue is happening only in DEP920 environment. When logged in to JDEPLAN environment, "Versions - PY920" is displayed.
Steps to replicate:
1. Login to DEP920 environment from either a Fat Client or Web Client.
2. Go to fast path and open P986115 (Machine Search & Select) application.
3. Select the System data source (Ex: System - 920)
4. In the "Data Source Use" field, select "DB-Local Data Source"
5. Now do a find / search.
6. All data sources except "Versions - PY920" is displayed.
7. Try doing a specific search for "Versions - PY920", it is still not displayed.
8. Follow the same steps in JDEPLAN environment. This issue doesn't occur in JDEPLAN environment.
Here is the difference in SQL query captured from the jdedebug.log (client machine),
The SQL query captured while doing a search in DEP920 environment when versions data source was not displayed. There is a additional clause in this query, ( OMDATP BETWEEN 'Business Data - CRP ' AND 'Versions - PY910 ' )
This setup is an upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 but this issue can happen in a new or existing setup as well. It is not related to upgrade.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document