E1:12:User Defined Depreciation (R12855) Giving Incorrect Depreciation When Inception to Date is Used
(Doc ID 2827417.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running user defined depreciation ( R12855) with Inception date set, for one month wrong deprecation is getting calculated (Jan-21) and for the rest of the months the depreciation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Asset in FY=20 with life 168 Months
2. Associate a depreciation method to it
3. Dep. start date is 10/31/2019
4. Add some cost in Mar-20 to it using P0911.
5. Post to GL and FA modules.
6. Run User Defined Depreciation - R12855 till 03/31/2020
7. Post to GL.
8. Run User Defined Depreciation - R12855 till 12/31/2020.
9. Post to GL
10 Do Asset close - R12825 for this asset to c/f balances to FY-21
11.Run R12855 for Jan-21
12.Run R12855 for Feb-21 and Mar-21 separately.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document