E1:12: User Defined Depreciation (R12855) Incorrectly Calculates the Depreciation When Inception to Date is Used
(Doc ID 2827417.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running User Defined Depreciation ( R12855) with Inception Date set for one month, a wrong deprecation is getting calculated (Jan-21) and for the rest of the months the depreciation is correct.
- Create a new Asset in FY=20 with life 168 Months
- Associate a depreciation method to it
- Dep. start date is 10/31/2019
- Add some cost in Mar-20 to it using P0911.
- Post to GL and FA modules.
- Run User Defined Depreciation - R12855 till 03/31/2020
- Post to GL.
- Run User Defined Depreciation - R12855 till 12/31/2020.
- Post to GL
- Do Asset close - R12825 for this asset to c/f balances to FY-21
- Run R12855 for Jan-21
- Run R12855 for Feb-21 and Mar-21 separately.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document