E1: 76C: Taxes Calculated Entering a Voucher Ignore Minimum Amount Set in Tax Parameters P76C100
(Doc ID 2827939.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Colombia Localization activated, entering a voucher with a Tax Rate/Area, that have Tax Parameters (P76C100) set for one G/L Offset with Minimum Amount and a Tax Rate; the Tax Amount is calculated in the voucher ignoring the minimum amount.
The posting in the voucher result in error out of balance.
Tax setting was reduced to the basic to focus in the issue reported:
1. In Tax Rate/Area (P4008) set COPCOS24 with expiration date 31/12/38 and 2 lines; on the second row G/L Offset 00 and on the 4th line G/L Offset 24; both of the with a "blank" Tax Rate
2. For the supplier, in Address Book Revisions- Work with Address (P01012), selecting exit Row Regional Information, set Colombian Additional Information Revisions (P76C0101), verifying the Tax Payer Type - Colombia is set to "C" (Customer), Economic Activity, Person /Corporation Code Colombia and Tax ID Colombia; and the records has a expiration date in the future.
3. For the Company Address Book Number, set in Colombia Additional Information Revisions (P76C0101), the Tax Payer Type - Colombia to "G" (Gran Contribuyente), Economic Activity, Person/Corporation Code Colombia is set to "A" (Legal) and Tax ID Colombia.
4. In Tax Parameters- Work with Tax Parameters (P76C100); for the System Code 2 (Account Payable) Company Tax Payer Type G, Supplier Tax Payer Type C and Tax Type 00, set the Calculation Tax to "Y" and No Minimum Amount. Tax Rate
set as "Blank"
5. In Tax Parameters- Work with Tax Parameters (P76C100); for the System Code 2 (Account Payable) Company Tax Payer Type G, Supplier Tax Payer Type C and Tax Type 24, set the Calculation Tax to "Y", Minimum Amount to "Y" , Tax Rate
to 2.000-; for this Tax Parameter set the Minimum Amount to 127,000
6. When a voucher is entered to the supplier (P0411), with Tax Area COPCOS24 and a Taxable Amount of 77,000 (under the minimum amount) the system is calculating the Tax Amount and when posting the voucher result in Error : Out of Balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document