E1: 74: VAT European Sales List (R740018D) Displays Total Amount with Incorrect Decimals
(Doc ID 2828242.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT European Sales List Detail (R740018D) displays total amount with 12 decimals instead of 2 decimals for below scenario.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4210 Create a sales order with multiple lines. Populate Tax Rate/Area and Tax explanation code and ensure the Sold To/Ship To are EU countries.
- R42800 Run Sales Update for each line to get 5 different RI documents and post the batches. Ensure that processing options of R09801 are set to update F0018 table for the tax records.
- Run R740018A Data Extraction for ESL - 74 for all RI documents created to extract data to F740018D table.
- Run R740018D for ESL Detail Report (version XJDE0004) with the version's report definition set up to RD740018DD.
- The total amount is incorrectly displayed as 63262.380000000005. The expected amount is 63262.38.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document