E1: 31: Memory Leak when Processing Work Orders via Batch R31410 - Order Processing
(Doc ID 2828568.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leaked data pointer is causing memory leak when running R31410 - Order Processing. When running R31410 over status 35 Work Order Headers with no parts list or routings, in excess of 1000 to 1500 records, to attach parts lists and routing and move orders to status 40, Job fails after processing 996 work orders.
- Create an item in P4101.
- Open a version of P48013 which does not automatically call R31410.
- Create one WO using the item created in step 1.
- Create BOM and routing using P3002 and P3003.
- Fast Path to "BV" and search for R31410. Select Version XJDE0001 and go to processing options.
- Make sure that in "Default" tab has Header status code set as "20".
- Go To "Interop" tab and set Work Order Transaction type as "JDEWO". Select OK and return to UBE report version list window.
- Select XJDE0001 and click OK.
- In "Version Prompting" window, go to Form exit -> Advanced. Set UBE Logging Level to 6. Click OK.
- Perform data selection and execute report.
- Once UBE execution is complete, download the JDEDEBUG logs. Following trace will be present in log:
- "JDB4100006 - DP - While freeing the JDB environment, leaked data pointer (00007ffd424730b0), pointer handle (1003), stored from File=x4801.c, Function=IX4801_StoreOutSourcePointers, Line=1722."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!