E1: 42: Address Change To Transfer Sales Order (ST) Not Passed To Purchase Order (OT)
(Doc ID 2830132.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user changes the Ship-To address on a Transfer (ST/OT) order during initial entry (Add Mode), the address change will transfer from ST to OT but if they wait until after creating the ST order (Change Mode) the address change will not transfer to the OT.
The issue was reproduced by Oracle Support using "demo data"* with the following steps:
- Regular Address for Branch 30 (Address 6031) is 910 Southern Belle Road, Memphis, TN 37501.
- Regular Address for Branch 10 (Address 6015) is 1324 E. Smith, Modesto, CA 95350.
- Perform a Sales Transfer (ST) Order From Branch 30 to Branch 10.
- Take the Form Exit to Order Address.
- Ship To Address of 1324 E. Smith in Modesto, CA is selected.
- Change the Street Name from “E. Smith” to “W. Jones” and save.
- Save the Transfer Order.
- Retrieve the Sales Transfer Order (ST) and Row Exit to Related PO.
- From the Purchase Order (OT) header, take the Form Exit to Order Address.
- On Order Address (P4006) screen, click the Ship To radio button and verify that the address change to “W. Jones” was passed from the Sales Order (ST) to the Purchase Order (OT).
- Exit the Address screen, and Exit the Purchase Order.
- Return to the Sales Transfer (ST) Order.
- Enter the Revision Screen and take the Form Exit to Order Address.
- Change the Street Name from “W. Jones” to “S. First St.” and save.
- Save the Sales Order (ST) after the second address change.
- Repeat the steps to check the Ship To Address on the Purchase Order (OT). The second address change on the Sales Order (ST) while in “Change Mode” was not transferred to the Purchase Order (OT).
* The above addresses are from demo data and not real addresses so no personal or confidential information has been disclosed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document