E1: 42: 43: Sales Order Direct Ship Order (SD) is Cancelled When User Does Line Attachment in the Purchase Order Direct Ship Order (OD) After the OD is has been Received
(Doc ID 2830748.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user does a line attachment on the OD purchase order after the purchase order has been received, the sales order side (SD) is cancelled when the user clicks Ok to save the OD order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4210 - See SD sales order is at status 575 – Cycle billing
2. P4310 - The OD purchase order number has already been received
3. P4310 - Once the order has been received, the user went back to the order and attached shipping documents. The attachment was done at the line level.
4. File was attached, see paperclip. User clicked OK to exit out of the screen.
5. P4210 - Look at the SD order was canceled. If the attachment is done at the order level, the order is not cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document