E1: 42: When Using The Copy And Convert Button Sales Order Entry P42101 Does Not Release Sales Order From Blanket Order
(Doc ID 2830983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Copy or Convert Button in P42101 to create a Sales Order from a Blanket Order, the Sales Order is not released from blanket order.
However, when second-line is manually entered Sales order is released from Blanket order and when cancelled all lines, Open amount of first line is also added to Blanket order
- Create a Blanket order for Quantity 1000.
- Set P4210 Processing Option Process Blanket Order - Process by Ship to and customer PO.
- Copy a SB into a SO using P42101 using the Copy or Convert button.
- Notice that Sales Order is not released from Blanket Order.
- Enter Second line and notice that Sales Order is released from Blanket order.
- P420111 Open Quantity is reduced after entering new line.
- Enter 3 rd line and notice that this line is also released from blanket order.
- Now cancel all 3 lines one after the other and notice all 3 lines has impact on blanket order and Quantity Open is 1100.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document