E1: OVR: "Report Criteria" is Showing Only the First Line of the Advanced Query
(Doc ID 2831030.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Report Criteria" added to the One View Report (OVR) shows only the first line of the Advanced Query (AQ), even though the query has more than one line. For example, below image demonstrates a scenario where the query has three lines but the Report Criteria displays only the first line from the query:
Steps to replicate:
- Access a One View Reporting-enabled form (eg: P03B2022|W03B2022A)
- Create a default AQ with more than one line
- From the One View menu, select Manage Reports
- Select the personal or reserved report that you want to modify
- On the side panel Layout tab, click the Edit Layout icon
- In BI Publisher, select the Edit option for the report
- Add the "Report Criteria" and Save
- Run the OVR and review the "Report Criteria" in the output
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document