E1: 12: R12104 - Mass Asset Disposal Changes FLCHCD/F1202 Fixed Asset Balance File from a 2 to a 7 when it should Remain a 2
(Doc ID 2831672.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the R12104 - Mass Asset to dispose of assets and then post to Fixed Assets - using the P12102 Revise Unposted Entries the system updates the FLCHCD/F1202 Fixed Asset Balance File field for Accumulated Depreciation Accounts from a 2 - Accumulated Depreciation to a 7 - Net Book Values. These need to remain as a 7 - Net Book Value.
1. Create an Asset using the P1204 - Work with Assets.
2. Add cost and accumulated depreciation amounts using the P12130 - Beginning Balances.
3. Review the Disposal Rules using the P12141 - Disposal Account Rules.
4. Setup the R09801 - General Ledger Post, R12104 - Mass Asset Disposal, and P12102 - Revise Unposted Entries.
5. Dispose of the Asset using the R12104 - Mass Asset Disposal.
6. Post the Entries to Fixed Assets using the P12102 - Revise Unposted Entries.
7. Review the FLCHCD/F1202 Fixed Asset Balance File for the asset that was disposed using the databrowser.
There are two FLCHCD equal to 7 - Net Book Value. The accumulated depreciation account should be a 2 - Accumulated Depreciation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document