E1: 43: Incorrect Order Total Calculation in PO Header Field F4301.OTOT when Processing Blanket Orders
(Doc ID 2831679.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An issue has been identified in field OTOT - Amount - Order Gross within the Purchase Order Header (F4301) table when working/revising blanket orders.
The issue occurs when 'Unit Cost' (PRRC - Amount - Unit Cost) and 'Ordered Quantity' (UORG - Units - Order/Transaction Quantity) values are changed simultaneously via PO Revisions in Blanket Order Detail (P4310).
When changing each field separately, the OTOT field contains the right amount. However, when changing both PRRC and UORG together, the order total field (OTOT) is incorrect. This occurs when simultaneously changing both 'Unit Cost' (PRRC -Amount - Unit Cost) and 'Ordered Quantity' (UORG - Units - Order/Transaction Quantity) values within Blanket order detail (P4310).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Blanket Order (P4310 and version ZJDE0006) in an environment that uses multi-currency.
2. Add a line item with the quantity ordered and unit cost. Save the order.
3. Run a databrowser over the F4301 to see field OTOT and write down this order amount.
4. Change this Blanket Order and substantially increase the Unit Cost field and Quantity Ordered. Save the order.
5. Run a databrowser over the F4301 to see field OTOT and write down this order amount.
6. Using a calculator, multiply the Unit cost by the Order Quantity. This amount does not equal what OTOT displays in the F4301 PO Header table.
Note that prior to step 4, each field was changed independently of one another and saved. This issue occurs when both fields are changed at the same time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document