E1:12: Work With Unposted Entries (P12102) Creates Out Of Balance Entry in the General Ledger for a Foreign Currency Voucher After Asset Split
(Doc ID 2832283.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a foreign currency Voucher, which originated from a foreign purchase order and was converted to an asset, creates out of balance entries in the General Ledger (F0911) after Asset Split.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a foreign PO using Enter Purchase Order (P4310).
2. Create a receipt for the PO using Enter Receipts (P4312).
3. Voucher Match (P4314) the receipt and ensure there is a difference in exchange rate.
4. Post to the General Ledger PostGeneral Ledger PostGeneral Ledger PosGeneral Ledger (R09801).
5. Inquire on the asset in Unposted Entries (P12102).
6. Take Row Exit.
7. Split the asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document