E1:12:Work With Unposted Entries (P12102) Creating Out Of Balance Entry in General Ledger for a Foreign Currency Voucher After Asset Split
(Doc ID 2832283.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a foreign Currency Voucher which originated from foreign purchase order and was converted to an asset, subsequently P12102 created out of Balance Entry in F0911 after Asset Split.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create foreign PO using Enter Purchase Order (P4310)
2. Do receipt of same PO using Enter receipts using ( P4312)
3. Do a voucher match (P4314) and make sure there is difference in exchange rate difference
4. Post General Ledger PostGeneral Ledger PostGeneral Ledger Post it using General Ledger Post R09801)
5. Launch Un-posted Entries P12102
6. Take Row Exit
7. Split it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document