E1: GRID: Query based on Personal Grid Format Displaying incorrect Description for Selected Columns in Tools Release 22.214.171.124
(Doc ID 2832415.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new query in Tools Release 126.96.36.199 using a personal grid format regardless of the order of the columns on the personal grid format the name of the columns selected on the query display the original order of the grid.
STEPS to duplicate.
- Sign on to E1 188.8.131.52 and fast path to P01012
- Select a personal format (in this case "cnc2" is the name of the personal format and has Search Type as the first column)
- Click on the Query Manager Icon to create a new query
- Select the first three columns from the grid (Sch Typ, Address Number, Alpha Name)
- Under the query manager the column added reads Address Number, Alpha Name and Long Address which are the original first three columns on the grid.
Below you can see how the new query is selecting the first three columns on the grid but the names of the columns on Query Manager do not match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document