E1: 43: Error This Serial Number is Not Available (074W) During Movement and Disposition (P43250) if Serial Number Entered at Receipts (P4312)
(Doc ID 2833162.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move inventory into stock in Movement and Disposition (P43250) and processing option #9. Enable Location and Lot columns is set to a value of 1 on the Process tab, the following error is received on the form W43250L: This Serial Number is Not Available (074W). This happens when the serial number is added at the time of PO Receipt (P4312) before the items enter the receipt route.
1. Using the P4101, setup an item with serial number required = Y and Lot Process Type = 7 (Serial No Assigned Manually).
2. Setup a 2 step receipt route using the P43091 (Receipt Routing Definition).
3. Attach the receipt route to the item and a supplier using the P43090 (Supplier/Item Relationship).
4. Enter a purchase order for the item using the P4310 (PO Entry).
5. Turn on the processing option for receipt routing behind the P4312 (PO Receipts) and receive the item. Input the serial number in the lot/serial number field at the time of receipt.
6. In the P43250 (Movement and Disposition), turn on processing option #9. Enable Location and Lot columns to a value of 1 on the Process tab.
7. Attempt to move the inventory from TRAN to STK. The following error is received: This Serial Number is Not Available (074W)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document