E1: 04:Work With Payments (P0413M) Displaying Incorrect Payment Amount Due to Decimal Conversion
(Doc ID 2833374.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect payment amount displayed on work with payments(P0413M), when a foreign voucher is paid using work with payments (P0413M).
1. Ensure display decimal set up is 2 and 0 in Work With Currency Codes and Rates (P0013) for the currencies involved.
2. Enter minimum 20 vouchers of foreign currency using multi voucher single supplier (P0411).
3. Save it.
4. Try to make the payment using Work With Payments (P0413M).
5. Ensure there is an exchange rate difference between voucher and payment.
6. Save the payment.
7. Now try to check the payment amount using Work With Payments(P0413M).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document