E1: 31: Work Order Issues (P31113) With Pay on Consumption (POC) & Localization Causes Blanks Invalid Error - 0003
(Doc ID 2833754.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the functionality of POC (Pay On Consumption) will cause a Blanks Invalid Error (Error ID 0003) on the Work Order Inventory Issue Application (P31113) when the Purchase Item Received has Taxes associated/defined to the Purchase
Order and User Profile has Colombia Localization (CO) set/defined. This Blanks Invalid error does not show any highlighted fields within the grid.
Also, when testing this same process without a Purchase Order with Tax define and/or the Colombia Localization, the Blanks Invalid error (Error ID 0003) does not occur.
- Set Localization in the System Options - User Profile P0092L for Colombia Localization (CO)
- Setup a POC Item in Item Master/Branch (P4101/P4102)
- Create a BOM P3002
- Create a new Work Order (P48013)
- Attach the Parts List (manually or R31410)
- Create Multiple Purchase Orders for the POC item via P4310 that is taxable
- Issue the Material via P31113
- Take Form Exit to POC Revisions
- Select the Taxable Purchase Order
- Click Okay
- Blanks Invalid Error 0003 Error ID is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document