E1: EMGC: When Trying to Add JDE EnterpriseOne Domain Into EMCC 13c, the Process Fails With the Following Error Reported Into the Log: "Unable to find discovery home for plugin id:oracle.apps.jded"
(Doc ID 2834032.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add JDE EnterpriseOne domain into EMCC 13c, the process fails with the following error reported into the gcagent debug log: "Unable to find discovery home for plugin id:oracle.apps.jded"
The issue can be replicated by following the below steps:
1. Login into Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
2. Browse to Targets▬►Systems
3. From top of the shown grid, click on "+Add" button and then select "JDE EnterpriseOne Domain"
4. Fill in all the values required for the EMCC agent to connect to the Server Manager Management Console and then click on "OK" button
5. The JDE Domain discovery fails with the following error:
The above shown error is a generic one. The entered password is the correct one.
6. Enabling the debug logging for the EMCC agent, will show that the actual error during the JDE Domain discovery is:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document