E1: 34: Master Planning Schedule - Multiple Plant - R3483 Cancels Firm Supply Order for Planned OT Supply
(Doc ID 2834830.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Firm supply orders in the demand plant should be considered before net new transfer orders. Multi-plant MRP R3483 Planning creates P3411 C Cancel action messages for the firm supply orders in the demand plant and generates net new Planned (PLO) OT/ST Transfer Orders.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Setup P41026 multi-plant planning data items, with and w/o freeze fence (FF) days, OPC 1 lot for lot.
- Create matching P4210 SO demand and P4310 OP purchase supply or P48013 WO supply in demand plant in past due, inside freeze fence, and in future dates.
- Create P3403T Branch Relationship records with availability check (AVLC=0) not enabled and run R3483.
- Review P3413 Time series and P3411 messages.
- Run R3483 and note that firm supply orders outside of freeze fence gets C Cancel P3411 action messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!