E1: 07Y: Year End Workbench P07810 Print 2 States Per W-2 Not Working And Print Multiple W2 For Paid Family Leave
(Doc ID 2835413.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Enh Bug 33714106 to enable Connecticut state requirement to show employee paid family leave tax type G2 for state 07 (CT) in the W2 Box 14 with reference code CTPL the Year End Workbench P07810 "Print 2 States per W-2" is no longer combining W2s for employees having multiple states.
Example employees in multiple states have Box 14 as CTPL & NY PFL
Note this issue was previously reported and resolved in Bug 30724749
1. Setup hourly employee for tax area 07 CT
2. Enter time entry P051121 for pay type 1 for 40 hours, tax area 07 (CT) defaults in, second row pay type 1 48 hours, set tax are to 33 (NY).
3. Run employee through pre-payroll R07200 and see tax detail correctly for paid family leave tax for CT is G2, NY is G1.
4. Setup Year End Workbench P07810. Check checkbox for Print 2 States per W-2. Run employee through Build.
5. Setup and run report R07885 XJDE0003BI. Incorrectly 2 W2s are created. One for Box 14 CTPL, the other for Box 14 NY PFL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document