E1: 41: Copying the Item Master (P4102) does not Copy the Item Branch (P41026) Information like Planner Number, Buyer Number, Supplier Number and Country of Origin when the Item Branch Forms appear Right After the Item Master
(Doc ID 2835743.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, when doing a manual copy of the current Item Master with the processing option set to call the Item Branch the system does not copy item branch information such as Planner Number, Buyer Number, Supplier Number and Country of Origin as well.
- Inquire on an item in the item master
- Click the copy button
- Populate the new item and click OK
- System takes user to the branch plant where the item branch is populated
- Click OK to complete the copy
- The values of the copied item are missing values from the original item branch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document