E1: 31B: Create/Edit Operation Detail for a QA Operation - P31B87 on Bill Of Lading Deletes Business-Critical After Lot Attributes (EUR, Composition, Owner)
(Doc ID 2835907.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During inter-winery shipments, the users are experiencing that Blend Management does not populate business-critical lot attributes in the After Lot when a QA operation is performed on the Bill of Lading (BOL). The QA operations are necessary for compliance purposes to validate that inter-winery shipments are being executed correctly from a quality perspective.
For example, the QA operation on a BOL are incorrectly deleting the following lot attributes in the After Lot:
• After EUR
• After Composition
• After Owner
In addition, the After EUR, Composition, and Owner are also missing on the proceeding Operations.
- Populate the Configured Operation field with a code that raises an Inter‐Winery Shipment “TRANS” is a valid Configured Operation Code - P31B87 Create Operation
- Populate the From Vessel using a valid Tank Number in the sending winery, instruct the move quantity, populate the Receiving Winery field with the receiving winery branch/plant, and click “Calculate Move”.
- Now, view and verify the BOL record and select “View Lot Detail” from the Actions menu (EUR, Composition, and Owner)
- Next, create a Configured Operation field with a code that raises a QA operation against a BOL (in my test, “QGENBOL” is a valid Configured
- Populate the BOL Vessel Number, add a QA test result, and then click “Save and Return to Header”.
- Re-Inquire on the QA Operation.
- Click on “Instruct Lot Attributes” to view the Before Lot and the After Lot.
- Notice that the After EUR, Composition, and Owner record all deleted/cleared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document